บ. แอ็คมี่ อินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
1974 Acme International L.P was established in Bangkok. The main business was exporting
rubber products to Europe, USA and Australia.
1976 Start producing /exporting garment.
1979 Start marketing specialty chemicals, alloyed steels and special welding electrodes
for Thai industries by establishing Surfacing Technology Business Unit.
1982 Start promoting metal powder from Hoganas AB Sweden for thermal spraying process.
1984 Start making/exporting leather goods.
1985 Start AutoDoor Technology Business Unit, with the cooperation from Aoki & Co., Ltd., Japan.
1986 1986 Start Ceramics Technology Business Unit by promoting Ceramics-Fiber Lined Kilns from Australia and Brick Processing Machine from USA.
1988 Start marketing Iron Powder from Hoganas AB, Sweden for Powder Metallurgy.
1990 Start marketing specialty chemicals from Chemetall GmbH, Germany, for foundry industry by establishing Foundry echnology
1992 Start in-house Surfacing Job-Shop to handle specialized surfacing work for cement,
chemical, pulp/paper, metal, glass and sugar industries.
1993 Start Industrial Special Product Business Unit handling special equipment/machinery
from Europe, USA and Japan.
1994 Establish Acme Specialty Chemicals Co., Ltd. for producing refractory material and
specialty chemicals for foundries and industrial maintenance applications.
2000 Make the first/biggest automatic revolving door in Thailand for Royal Orchid
2003 Make the first/faster-firing, ceramic-fiber-lined shuttle kiln in Thailand.
2004 Re-organize and diversify business to 6 Business Units.
To be a world-class provider of quality products, reliable technologies, and superior customer value to selected global markets “EVER BETTER”. For realizing our vision, we will continuously improve our products, our services, and our selves.
To Develop a Competent and Motivated Work Force
- By encouraging personal ethics, self-respect, and a strong team spirit.
- By building career skills, creative thinking, and a service orientaion.
- By basing rewards on attitude, performance, and results.
To Promote Healthy Business Growth
- By constantly seeking to raise product quality and lower costs…
- By pursuing the research and development of new technology…
- By expanding into markets where our expertise can be applied…
To Insure Increasing Customer Satisfaction
- By emphasizing awareness of our customers real needs.
- By creating long-term business relationships through reliable service.
- By caring the effects of our activities on the community and the environment.